This program consists of Saturday classes combined with short-term study camps. Depending on the determination of the students, it is also possible to select specialized subjects that take place on weekday evenings.
40 students for April 2017 admissions (Business Administration majors)
Prerequisites for Admission
Applicants must hold a university degree with at least 15 years of professional experience in total.
Time spent pursuing a previous graduate degree can be counted towards the required professional experience.
Types of Entrance Exams
1. Type A: Applicants recommended by their Company or Organization
- Applicants sent from companies and organizations listed in the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange or equivalent
- Applicants sent from companies and organizations specified by the EMBA Program
For more information concerning the criteria of companies and organizations, please contact email@example.com
After having one's study plans approved by the company or organization, the applicant is required to present a letter of recommendation with an official seal from the manager responsible.
- Preliminary screening and interview
2. Type B: Individual Applicants
- First stage: screening of application documents
- Second stage: written exam (essay) and interview
|Application Period||Test||Announcement of the Results||Registration Period|
|Round 1||November 7 - November 30, 2016||December 9, 2016||December 14, 2016||December 14 - December 27, 2016|
|Round 2||December 1, 2016 - January 6, 2017||January 16, 2017||January 18, 2017||January 18 - January 30, 2017|
|Application Period||Announcement of the Results for the 1st Screening||2nd Screening||Announcement of the Results for the 2nd Screening||Registration Period|
|January 6 - January 23, 2017||February 1, 2017||February 5, 2017||February 8, 2017||February 8 - February 20, 2017|
Entrance exam fee
First year costs
|Enrollment Fee||60,000 JPY|
|Keio Management Society Membership Fee||5,000 JPY|
|Student Health Insurance Union Fee||2,600 JPY|
Entrance Exam Information and Application Documents (Japanese only)
Please download the following documents concerning the entrance exam from the links below.
- Guidelines for the April 2017 Executive MBA Program Entrance Exam
In filling in the application, you can use a sample of the online application system screen for your reference
Applicants currently residing in Japan
Applicants from Abroad
- Before applying, please read the Entrance Exam Information on our Japanese Website carefully.
- Use the online application form to fill in the required information. After creating an account, you will receive an identification number. Since all your application documents will carry this number, please preserve it carefully.
- After filling in the online application, please print the application, photo sheet, certificate of remittance of the entrance exam and admission ticket for the exam. It is possibly to modify the application data after the initial registration, but please be aware that the documents send by mail are considered official. Always print out the latest versions of your documents before mailing the application.
- Please use registered mail for mailing the documents (such as application, certificate of remittance and photo sheet) from Japan and global express mail services, such as EMS, FedEx and DHL, when mailing from abroad. Do not fold the application documents. Applications sent from Japan must have the postmark of the deadline day while applications from abroad must arrive by the deadline.