Guidelines for Applicants
Entrance examinations for the MBA course are held every October (Fall) and January (Winter).
1.The aim of the Entrance Examination
The entrance examination tests the motivation and ability of applicants to fully understand the purpose of the school and the contents of all courses that the students are required to learn.
2.Prerequisites for admission
Applicants wishing to take the entrance examination must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- University graduate, or expected to graduate from university
- Received a bachelor degree from an institution authorized to confer degrees, or expected to receive a bachelor degree
- Completed sixteen years of school education overseas
- Nominated by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Completed fifteen years of school education overseas, and recognized by KBS as having obtained outstanding results in credits stipulated by KBS at the applicable university
- Recognized by KBS as having academic capabilities equal or superior to university graduates
The entrance examination is held in two stages: the first is a screening of applicants based on their personal records; the second is a written exam and an interview.
An application form, written in Japanese, is available on our Japanese website.
Number of Students to be Admitted
|Date of admission||April|
|Admission Quota||100 students/year|
Entrance examination held in Fall
|Application Period||September 15 - October 3, 2016|
|Announcement of the results of the 1st Screening||October 12, 2016|
|2nd Screening||October 15 - 16, 2016|
|Announcement of the results of the 2nd Screening||October 19, 2016|
|Registration Period||October 19 - 31, 2016|
Entrance examination held in Winter
|Application Period||January 6 - 23, 2017|
|Announcement of the results of the 1st Screening||February 1, 2017|
|2nd Screening||February 4, 2017|
|Announcement of the results of the 2nd Screening||February 8, 2017|
|Registration Period||February 8 - 20, 2017|
The enrollment will be in April for both examinations.