Guidelines for Applicants
Entrance examinations for the MBA Program are held in two rounds, Fall and Spring.
1.The aim of the Entrance Examination
The entrance examination tests the motivation and ability of applicants to fully understand the purpose of the school and the contents of all courses that the students are required to learn.
2.Prerequisites for admission
Applicants wishing to take the entrance examination must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- University graduate, or expected to graduate from university
- Received a bachelor degree from an institution authorized to confer degrees, or expected to receive a bachelor degree
- Completed sixteen years of school education overseas
- Nominated by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Completed fifteen years of school education overseas, and recognized by KBS as having obtained outstanding results in credits stipulated by KBS at the applicable university
- Recognized by KBS as having academic capabilities equal or superior to university graduates
The entrance examination is held in two stages: the first is a screening of applicants based on their personal records; the second is a written exam and an interview.
Admissions information, written in Japanese, is available on our Japanese website.
Number of Students to be Admitted
|Date of admission||April|
|Admission Quota||140 students/year (A total of MBA Program and EMBA Program)|
Entrance examination: Fall Round
|Application Period||September 17 - October 5, 2020|
|Announcement of the results of the 1st Screening||October 14, 2020|
|2nd Screening||October 17 - 18, 2020|
|Announcement of the results of the 2nd Screening||October 21, 2020|
|Registration Period||October 21 - November 4, 2020|
Entrance examination: Spring Round
|Application Period||December 22 - January 18, 2021|
|Announcement of the results of the 1st Screening||January 27, 2021|
|2nd Screening||January 30, 2021|
|Announcement of the results of the 2nd Screening||February 3, 2021|
|Registration Period||February 3 - 15, 2021|
The enrollment will be in April for both examinations.