Seven Aspects of the EMBA Curriculum
Successful completion of the degree requires enrollment for two academic years with completed course requirements in each of the subject groups (Core Courses, Elective Courses, Individual Research Courses, Visionary Project Courses, etc.). In addition, students must receive a defined amount of academic credit and pass both specific assignments and the final examination.
Upon fulfillment of the above conditions, students are awarded the KBS Master of Business Administration Degree.
Seven Aspects of the Program
- Core Courses
- Acquiring the core skills necessary to understand the foundations of management and their practical applications
- Field Courses
- Finding new opportunities in the actual market and learning to handle management problems from the top decision-maker's viewpoint.
- Discussion with Leaders Courses
- Participating in discussions with business executives to foster the development of personal leadership skills and management philosophy
- Elective Courses
- Mastering the highest level in versatile specialized skills with global applications
- Global Management Seminar Courses
- Understanding the diversity of mindsets and thought patterns around the world
- Individual Research Courses
- Learning to identify and solve problems based on one's own awareness of issues
- Visionary Project Courses
- The art of persuasion and expressing one's vision